Well, the cat's out of the bag re: Monopoly. I got up this morning when DH did and started stitching when he left. He wasn't supposed to come home!!! But, of course, he did. :( And saw what I was stitching. :(( He was surprised and gratified to see me stitching it. At least now I can add it into my regular rotation for stitching and don't have to try and find time to sneak on it. LOL
I worked on Blue Moon Faery some this weekend. I've gotten about 800 stitches done in it so far. Of course, the picture has turned out blue/green. LOL It is stitched on 28 ct Antique White evenweave.
In non stitchy news, I've been to the doctor. I gave him a list of about 20 problems I've been experiencing.
- Constant Headache. I cannot remember the last time I did NOT have a headache. The strength varies, but they are always there.
- Tightness/Pain in Neck, Shoulders, Back
- Pain in most major joints (shoulders, elbows, knees, hips) and minor as well (fingers/toes)
- Weakness in limbs. Sometimes fine and then comes on suddenly
- Loss of feeling in extremities (both hands and feet)
- Jaw pain from TMJ and grinding teeth
- Inability to gain rest no matter how long I sleep
- Sudden chest pains. Usually located on the left side of the chest between breast and sternum.
- Stiffness (all day, but especially upon waking)
- Shortness of breath/inability to catch a full breath without pain
- Cold hands/feet
- Sudden dull pain under rib cage on both sides
- Loose stool/diarrhea after many meals. Same occasionally even if having not eaten
- Depression worsening
- Vacillating between no appetite and inability to get full
- Hurts to blink sometimes
- Occasional blurred vision
- Soreness in arms
We decided to change my anti-depressant and work out from there. We switched me from Zoloft (which worked well the first time I took it) to a new one called Pristiq. He told me it was fast acting, but I didn't think he meant I would be able to tell a difference in less than 24 hours! And I have. Things are much much better right now. I am still having some of the symptons listed, but no where near as many. And for that I am very very very glad. :D
I also fell at work on Saturday night. I was walking down the stairs and missed one (I think) and fell down the last 3 or 4 steps. I didn't twist my ankles or hurt anything but my feet. It seems like I bruised my right foot and twisted my left big toe. Both are still quite sore today, but they are better.